Reviewing The Concept 2 Rowing Machine - Forum
Computer Science And Technology Articles
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Top Latest Forms » Top Forums » Reviewing The Concept 2 Rowing Machine (Reviewing The Concept 2 Rowing Machine)
Reviewing The Concept 2 Rowing Machine
javedisaacDate: Wednesday, 10.26.2011, 7:47 AM | Message # 1
Computer Science And Technology Articles
Group: Administrators
In the early part of the 1980s, the Concept 2 rowing machines were introduced to the world. The machines are made and shipped from Vermont, and they produced this rower just because they were so aware of the need to train in the winter. That was the driving thought to develop a means by which rowers would not have to wait for summer to participate their sport. However, they deliberately wanted to build the very best rowing exercise equipment possible using intelligent design principles. The person writing this article, me of course, is a Concept 2 client, and I genuinely can tell you how content I am with their product. So I'll discuss several specifics in this review of Concept 2 rowers.

The Concept 2 company produces the Model D and E with the Model E rowing machine being costlier. If you wish to spend less, then the Model D is the rower you want to get. The main accessory that comes with each Concept 2 rower is the PM3 or PM4 performance monitor. If you prefer a better monitor with the Model D rowing exercise machine, then you will have to pick out the D model with the improved monitor. The other option, which is costlier, is the E rower with the PM4 performance monitor. The Model E is priced two to three hundred fifty dollars more than the Model D based on which performance monitor you select.

The monitors, PM3 and PM4, are sleek designs that provide the most crucial metrics for monitoring your pulse rate and rowing stats. There is an enclosed pulse monitor you wear across your chest, and there is a strap that keeps it in place. This heart rate monitor is very low profile and made of rubber, and the strap that comes with it is like spandex and adjusts. As soon as you go rowing your mind will not even notice that it is there. The info from the heart rate monitor is actually transmitted to the PM3 or PM4 for processing and display.

The resistance to rowing is accomplished by using an intelligently designed flywheel that is very much like a manual fan. There are no safety issues with this as it is completely encased in a plastic assembly. You can adjust the resistance for more challenging or lighter rowing. When you are rowing you will hear the seat go backward and forward, the chain movement and the whir of wind from the flywheel, and the noise level is very low. During rowing operations, the fan-like flywheel emits a low whirring sound, and you can feel the air movement at certain angles. However, I can tell you after many years of use that the movement of the flywheel is no distraction at all. Unless the person in the other room is a very light sleeper, you will have no issues with waking up other people.

Either performance monitor also allows you to track a variety of data about your rowing in real time. It is helpful from the standpoint of your progress to determine how far you rowed, how long it took you to do it, or even how quickly you can do a stroke And so it all comes down to your reasons for using the rower beyond primariy goal to get and stay in shape. Many rowers who compete at the collegiate level use the Concept 2 to prepare themselves, so they will obviously pay attention to specific data types.

JAVED ISAAC FROM MULTAN

Forum » Top Latest Forms » Top Forums » Reviewing The Concept 2 Rowing Machine (Reviewing The Concept 2 Rowing Machine)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016