|javedisaac||Date: Friday, 12.02.2011, 9:16 PM | Message # 1|
Computer Science And Technology Articles
|Its possible to increase your PTCL DSL Broadband if you obey physical rules and scientific facts. Because nothing is 100% in the universe and there is always some possibility of increasing performance and getting higher results by using some mind and in Pakistan most of the problems are due to use of poor and cheap hardwares items and lake of knowledge in the field. |
1. Need a clear PTCL telephone line connection.
* For this you need a solid connection with all quality hardware equipments.
* A premium quality copper telephone cable with minimum distortion within it.
* Telephone connection from pole to home should not be too long, it should not exceed a certain limit.
2. DSL Technician Tips.
* Use quality cat5 cable 8 copper wires within the insulator.
* Eliminate poor connections, Cat5 connectors, multiple splitters and other hardware’s to protect signals from lost.
* DSL pots Splitters are very important for good speed you need a good quality of splitter that can split DSL from the telephone line.
* Get a advance External modem and Split DSL wire from the telephone wire as early as possible because modems are good at noise handling and therefore can handle this issue easily, if you keep it early this cause in lower noise in DSL signal and increase speed.
* Inorder to archive Good speed keep the distance of splitter and modem as minimum as possible.
* If your using a router then, you should place it next to the modem again keep the distance of splitter, modem and router minimum.
3. Other Useful tips.
* Run a complete grand scan on your PC to make sure that you have eliminated any virus activity that could cause any type of interruption in DSL connection.
* Reset all your modem settings in PTCL servers and configure it with the best possible modem and TCP/IP combinations. Default IP is 192.168.1.1
These tips not only help you in increasing PTCL DSL Broadband speed but also keep errors in connections lower as compare to your pervious settings.
Offcourse you need to invest some money and energy on these improvements but if you follow these techniques you will get good quality of DSL connection and top possible speed within your DSL limit. I
JAVED ISAAC FROM MULTAN